Tuesday, May 13

Making Things Disappear - Thank God for CraigsList

Moving is such fun, isn't it? I'm going through boxes of things I tried to make disappear in the basement when we originally moved into our apartment in 2006. Much to my dismay, it is all still there, and there is even more upstairs that I want to disappear now. Where is my magic wand?! CraigsList is the closest thing I can find.

Here are but a few of my posts, and I'm trying to get together more like items for pictures and posts today. I'm trying to get as much sold this week as possible. My parents and my inlaws are coming Saturday afternoon for my husband's graduation. I'd like for our apartment not to look like a hurricane just blasted through it, like it does now. Last night, a man came over and bought things off my walls. I then filled a box and made him take it - for $5. Hey, everything is for sale and cheap...except Haydn. Sorry, Lisa!

Several days later...

It is all gone! Man, CraigsList is amazing!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I tell you, I will wear you down, and the cat will be mine. Bwahhahahahahaha....

Here kitty kitty....